Explore your opportunities below - if you need more information please contact your local dealer - find dealer here
Explore one of the other models:
- Garia VIA (street legal in the U.S.)
- Garia Monaco (street legal in the EU)
A non metallic color:
standard bench Seat
Choose from 3 different seat colors:
- 10" aluminum wheels, Design 1 - Gun Grey with diamond cut
- Standard seat (bench seat)
- Gloss black roof, with light grey headliner
- Utility box behind seat
- Gloss black rear mudguards
- Entry panels in brushed stainless steel
- Air scoop in roof, adjustable in steps
- Golf bag holders providing easy access to all pockets on golfbags
- Flat-bottomed sports steering wheel with hand-sewn black genuine leather
- Scorecard and penholder on steering wheel
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard
- Two glove boxes
- Double cup holders in each side with rubber grip inserts, fit regular and extra large bottles and cans
- Storage room/ice box with lid mounted in dashboard
- Digital cluster with all relevant driver information
- Speed handle in roof, foldable, both sides
- Removable bin/storage bucket in same material as the seat
- Soft-touch automotive style dashboard
Explore our additional options below. All additional options can be specified when the car is ordered. Options will be factory or dealer mounted.
Non metallic colors; choose from 2 different:
Metallic colors; choose from 5 different:
- Emerald Green
- Sapphire Blue
- Diamond Black
- Topaz Light
- Graphite Grey
12" wheels, choose from 3 different designs:
- Design 2, Silver
- Design 3, Gun Grey
- Design 4, Chrome
- Extra comfortable sport seat, same 3 color choices as standard (Oak, Walnut, Cherry)
- Lithium batteries, powered by Samsung
- Refrigerator built in. Keeps refreshments at 5° C/ 41°F
- Plus package incl. interior dome light, windshield wiper / washer system and heated windshield. The items are not sold separately.
- Weather enclosures (detachable) for cabin and golf bag protection
- Weather protection, golf bags
- Tailgate for rear storage space with open-meshed cover
- Floor mat for easy floor maintenance and protection
- Stereo HiFi AM/FM/MX with Bluetooth
- Car cover
Feel free to contact your local dealer - find dealer here
If you truly appreciate products that allow you to express your personality the Garia Mansory Accessory Program is that extra something you are looking for. With this program you have unlimited options to design your own unique Garia luxury golf and leisure car. Customize the look and create the golf and leisure car of your dreams.
All parts are hand-crafted to the highest automotive quality and unrivalled by any golf and leisure cart.
Some of the overall options are listed here
- Clear coated carbon fibre parts
- Genuine leather seats
- Custom body colors
- And much more. See more in the brochure below.
In our brochure you can view all the unique accessories and find inspiration.
Download the Garia Mansory Accessory brochure
The Garia Mansory Accessory Program is available for all models, golf, street legal, 2-, 4-seater and roadster.
Contact us for further information and details at firstname.lastname@example.org or your local dealer.
Watch the great video of Bubba Watson and his Garia. This Garia is designed with parts from the Garia Mansory Program
Measurements 2 seater
- Overall length: 2-seater: 2330 mm/ 92". 2+2-seater: 2790 mm/ 110"
- Overall width: 1210 mm/ 48"
- Overall height: 2 and 2+2-seater: 1850 mm/ 73". Roadster: 1206 mm/ 47.5"
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor
- Output rating: 3 kW (4 Hp)
- Peak power: 11 kW (15 Hp)
- Motor control unit: Curtis 275 amp
- Batteries: Trojan 6 x 8V T-875
- Charger: Onboard Delta Q charger
- Frame: Lightweight aluminum frame. 5 year warranty
- Rack and pinion steering
- Front suspension: Double wishbone suspension made from aluminum with automotive ball joints and coilovers
- Rear suspension: Live rear axle mounted with trailing links, Panhard rod and coilovers
- Robot-welded aluminum roof structure
- Max forward speed: 24 km/h /15 mph
- Max reverse speed: 11 km/h /6 mph
- Range (up to): 64 km/ 40 miles (depending on speed, use, weather etc.)
- Turning radius: 2600 mm/ 102" (outer circle)
- Charge time: approx. 7 hours (for full charge)
- Hydraulic brakes with discs in the front and drums at the rear
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake
- Dry weight (with batteries): 550 kg/ 1200 lbs
- Tire size: 205-50-10 or 205-30-12
- Payload capacity: 350 kg/ 770 lbs
- Seating capacity: 2 persons
- Weight distribution: 40/60 (front/rear)
- Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty.